Matica ILM-LS Inline Lamination Modules
The EDIsecure® Matica ILM-LS Inline Lamination Modules help to meet the demanding needs of applications such as secure employee and visitor card, driving license or national ID.
The compact EDIsecure® Matica ILM-LS Inline Lamination Modules offers an enormous flexibility to accommodate total cost, throughput requirements, and reliability.
With applying EDIsecure® clear and secure laminates on the card, which includes patches with chip cutout, the surface will be protected against physical damage and the card life extended.
Custom design or generic holographic foils help to protect the cards against tampering.
Due to the portrait mode lamination a very high lamination speed of 16 seconds per card (single side) can be achieved.
The Matica ILM-LS Inline Lamination Modules can be combined easily for inline lamination with the EDIsecure® XID8300 Retransfer Printer, simply attach the unit with the appropriate joining plate to the printer – that’s it.
Communicating via infrared interface, the lamination parameters for the various card materials are controlled by the printer driver. This allows the use of the laminator with all card materials, including
- Composite PVC
- even Polycarbonate for longest card life.
The laminator has a Kensington lock as well as an electronic security lock for the front door to secure the access to the supplies. The laminator is also available as ILM-DS for simultaneous dual side lamination.
Equipped with two lamination cartridges and separate temperature control of the upper and lower heat roller, even different laminates can be applied to the card at the same time.
A special version of the ILM-DS can be combined with the EDIsecure® DCP 360 Direct Card Printer and XID93xx Retransfer Printers.
- Space saving, compact design with portrait mode lamination
- Card lamination single or double-sided (depending on used model)
- Convenient control of lamination parameters via printer driver
- Highest positioning accuracy through adjustable laminate position in all 4 directions
- User-friendly front-loading of supplies with quick change of laminate cartridge
- A significant number of EDIsecure® clear and secure laminates is available
- Lockable front door and Kensington lock for utmost security
- Field upgradeable for use with EDIsecure® XID8300 Retransfer Printer
- ILM-DS provides simultaneous dual side lamination at the same small footprint as the ILM-LS
- Temperature of upper and lower heat roller can be set separately (ILM-DS)
- Matica ILM-LS Inline Lamination Modules can be also used with the DCP 360 Direct Card Printer and XID 93xx Printer Series (in preparation)